Preventa can undertake a full system audit onsite at your
premises. Some customers choose to do this to evaluate their
current setup, look for improvements or monitor the effectiveness
of their in-house IT staff. We can produce you a full documentation
for insurance purposes or for many other reasons.
Questions you will want answered...
- What server do I have?
- What is our Disaster Recovery Plan and will it work?
- What Antivirus protection do we have?
- Is it best to have our own server or a Cloud server?
- Do we need remote support?
- Do we need a contract?
- Can all our users have Sage? Can it be locked down?
- What wireless system do we have?
- Is our wireless secure?
- Do we have holiday cover?
- Do we need an IT director or do we outsource?
- Do we have a Printer engineer on standby?
- Do we need more network points?
- Does our server room need to be so messy?
- Do we need spaghetti under our desk?
- Is a PC worth repairing?
- Can I work from home?
We will perform a comprehensive audit of the performance of your computer systems and compare our findings to your current and future requirements.
As a result we will often recommend cost saving measures to be identified, future upgrade paths and options to be planned, clearly defined and costed. This approach can help when negotiating third party agreements for hardware or software.
If your thinking of making changes, adding new technology such as mixing Apple MacOS with Microsoft Windows you need to know if it will work.
Contact us today, we will be pleased to help.